Sunday, December 26, 2021

Year End Reflections

 


This year ended much like it began. I took a sunny solo hike up Mount Sugarloaf, to gaze over the Connecticut River Valley, and now reflect on the year I have had. 

More water under the (covered) bridge.


Heath, MA


Island Pond, VT


Conway, MA


I bought a few guitars, to keep a song close to my heart



I started playing shows for people again. Indoors as well as out.
















I also managed to see a few shows as well.





And while there was time, a few vacations to places within easy enough reach.


Alton Bay, New Hampshire

 
Northeast Kingdom, Vermont



Chicago


and Providence (Twice)


So, I guess this year turned out okay. Took advantage of the time when I had it to go places, and play shows when I was able to.


 I hope 2022 will build upon the positives compared to the year before. I hope everyone has the same good fortune as well.











No comments: