Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Reflections

 Fitzgerald lake Conservation Area. Florence, MA



I discovered this area a little over 20 years ago, when I was first visiting Northampton. It is a place I have returned to many times since. It is a small, simple manmade lake that is part of the Broad Brook and Coles Meadow region. Ultimately flowing into the Mill River in Hatfield, and reaching the Connecticut River a few miles away.

During my more recent walks, I have taken the time to reflect on years before. It has been a safe place where I can relax and think about the things in life I have been grateful for in the past and present, and what I have to look forward to in the future. Today was the last full day of Summer. A very busy one for me, as I went to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, the Lakes Region New Hampshire, All of Rhode Island and even a train trip to Chicago! In between it all, I started playing out full time again, and had some memorable shows.

No comments: