Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Spectator

Another year gone by. Another year filled with Music.


Highlights of the year included Transperformance,



and countless rowdy shows with the Savage Brothers.





I also Rocked out with the Mambo Sons a few more times,




and guested with the guys from Brass Attack & extended Company on several occasions.





                                                   

                                          

hosting (or co-hosting Open Mic events...



Always making rest home appearances for seniors...



... and finished off the year very nicely on New Year's Eve.


Moving Forward...



20 years living in Western Mass. My tribe is here, and the Valley is my blood.

What started out with a long drawn out Winter turned into a cathartic Spring and a Summer & Fall of song, celebration and joy.

All part of a still-evolving process, I am nowhere near completing.

I anticipate many wonderful shows in the future, and 2019 is already filled with all kinds of exciting, challenging activity.

I'm ready.

No comments: