Thursday, August 20, 2026

Blast Off! (Transformance36)


Bigger Stars (expanded galaxy version) at the Pines Theater 8/18/26


Amy and I have been performing together at this event for eight years, and this time we were Love & Rockets for "Moonage Daydream (A Look at Space)" we got dressed to the Nines and had a blast!




Earlier in the day, Amy sang with the band Our Three (as Angel Olsen), which features three of our good friends!


After 5 hours and some 20 or so performing acts, the house band closed the night with "Space Oddity" by David Bowie, and the kids sang along backstage with Amy, which was adorable.


They've been watching us sing together from the start, but had no idea I would be helping raise them a year later. They are the closest thing I have to a family at this point, and I consider myself fortunate to live this kind of life, surrounded by great friends and music in a city I still feel connected to after 25 years.




No comments: