Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Summer's Gone!

 I always mark Labor Day weekend as the last whispers of Summer. It was a very busy one for me. I played some great shows, as the month wound down. 





I played a wedding gig that my cousins showed up for as guests. Very memorable. The next day I was playing yet another wedding one town over from the previous one.




and just like that... September was here!


September is probably my favorite month of the year, but it does mark the end of another Summer, and it makes me think of the many Summers gone by. I try to savor the good moments and hold onto them as I prepare for the upcoming winter 
(which I dislike very much) 
But I always enjoy the Fall, and will go on a few more adventures before the cold Winter weather sets in.








 

No comments: