Sunday, September 26, 2021

The Fishing Place

 I returned to Fitzgerald Lake again, on a beautiful, sunny mid afternoon. This time, I took my girlfriend, and strolled a little further down the path.


Colors are a little late this year. It has been very warm, and the nights are only now starting to cool down. Tiny splashes of red, yellow and orange are starting to slowly peek through,



The docks that I walked to earlier in the week is part of an area known as The Fishing Place.

I don't think they stock the lake, and I rarely see anyone fishing at the Fishing Place. But the lucky angler might find something interesting. 


It is a gem of an area, where not too many people go and the paths are well managed. Peace and quiet with nature as your only other voices is what I seek and usually find around these parts. 
It has never let me down.





No comments: